Visit our booth and for information on the next generation of innovative solutions - GCA Digital Wallet. Monetizing wager-based payments for iGaming.
We're planning one of the most entertaining cocktail reception at G2E. Great cocktails, delicious food, live entertainment, mingling with the best in the industry, and a sizzling good time! You won’t want to miss it, so be sure to stop by and pick up your invitation.
Don't miss out on these great GCA speakers
Kim A. Pedersen - Speaker
Tuesday, 10/02/2012 at 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
New Wave Marketing: Doing More with Less
In today’s casino, industry budgets have been slashed, forcing all departments to learn how to do more with less. During this session, learn how marketing departments have been specifically impacted, what new paradigms exist for measuring results and how some casinos are working together to share customers.
• Learn how to develop a new audience and create loyalty
• Find new ways to respond to competition in and out of your market
• Discuss whether cooperation between companies really works
Mary Beth Higgins – Speaker
Tuesday, 10/2/2012 at 11:45 AM - 1:45 PM
CFOs Speak: Vendors and Operators on Current Issues
In this double session, a panel of chief financial officers from across the industry will examine the issues that concern them today. With representatives from major operators and vendors as well as from online and international companies, this session is a must-attend for anyone who invests, operates or regulates in the casino industry.
• Understand the importance of investor relations
• Learn the inside story on raising capital
• Hear how various companies manage debt
Scott Betts - Speaker
Tuesday, 10/2/2012 at 3:15 PM
Processing Payments: Challenges in US
A thorny problem relative to operating online gaming in the U.S. is the transfer of money to and from players. The federal Unlawful Internet Gaming Enforcement Act currently limits the ability of credit card companies to participate, so what are the options should individual states legalize online gaming? Experts will discuss the pros and cons of a variety of solutions.
• How payment processing works in legal jurisdictions
• Will banks get involved in legal in-state operations?
• Learn how technology can prevent money laundering
Luigi Mastropietro – Moderator
Wednesday, 10/3/2012 at 2:00 PM
Online and Land-Based: Know Your Customer
The brave new world of marketing makes it imperative that you understand your customer like never before. This session will examine what messages you are sending to new and existing customers via your online presence, and how to craft that message to target profitable customer segments.
• Discuss the importance of running demographics
• Learn how to capture new, younger players
• Debate target marketing vs. mass marketing